Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Family 2009 - Day 2 Part 1

The first reason I was supposed to go down to Malacca was to attend the wedding of my cousin from my father's side. She's... 25 I think? If I'm not mistaken. I have a rather big gap with my cousins from my father's side, but I adore them all the same. xP

Its been a while since I last saw my cousins from there, I think the last time was my other cousins wedding which was about around the end of last year, so it would be about a year. Almost forgot how amusing they were, and very very fun to be with.

Borrowed my sister-in-law's white dress, and I wore it with my new Greek studded heels. :P Silver bangles and necklace complete the look with my silver scarf, and everyone says my new hair suits me. xP I think I'll keep short hair from now on, I prefer it very much.

My darling brother who always gives me the blank look when I point the camera in his direction.

And my baby niece, daughter of another cousins and she's absolutely adorable! Rowanne's her name, and she cries everytime someone carries her, but somehow she stops whenever I start talking to her. She's so darn cute! Round and chubby and absolutely huggable.

The bride and the groom, the cousins the bride. She's gorgeous, and absolutely photogenic. The photobook they have is gorgeous, and I wish I could be as gorgeous as her. She should be a model or something, seriously.

The wedding was a typical chinese one. The karaoke was not something I enjoy, since I prefer to eat without voices playing in the background, but oh well, I had fun with the uncles and aunts. :P

The brothers of the bride singing with her and her groom. Its a pretty amusing sight, since they pretty much got dragged on stage unprepared, but I don't mind, its a fun sight to watch! And an age better then silly people who think they have perfect pitch but sing enough to scare cats away on stage. Twice.

I loved seeing my family from my father's side again, and I can't wait for the lunch next week at Cheras. xP The wedding lunch ended around 3? and then we headed off to A'Famosa to meet the other family there to be tourists for a day in Malacca. But thats for another day. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment