Tuesday, December 22, 2009

its family time again!

This time with the other side. But lets start from the top! Nothing much in the morning, got woken up by Gene coa, thankyou very much. Rawr. Oh! and my one true weakness in life.

Baskin Robbins my love! I don't usually take the waffle one, but I was feeling indulgent that day. And they didn't have strawberry cheesecake, shock horror! But anyway, I settled with chocolate chip cookie dough, with strawberry and oreo cookie topping. Oh the loves! I love the strawberry topping. BR is my one true weakness, I can never resist.

Anyway, family time was at night, where we went to Setia Alam near my brother's house for dinner. Its partially because my cousin who stays in Australia's home for a holiday, and partially for my aunts birthday?

Obligatory darling brother's picture. For once his not giving me the blank look. xP

Cousin from Australia and her husband, both of whom I haven't seen in an age. They should come home more. :P

Sister-inlaw plus younger cousin.

I was bored! Its my phone, my brother's phone and my cousin's new red Nokia 5800. See the awesomeness that is the Nokia 5800? I want one. :( But my phone is still in perfectly usable condition. Lesigh.

I have no idea what is this, except that its starchy and there's crab meat and tofu inside! I love the starchy texture, which is very much alike to sharks fin, minus the stupidly expensive but ridiculously useless food. For information, I don't take shark fin. =.= So I eat these instead! I just like the texture afterall, sharks fin is tasteless anyway.

Butter prawn! I'm usually too lazy too peel off the shell, but this one was partially peeled off anyway, so I took the rest off with my utensils. Its awesome<3

Birthday cake my brother bought for my aunts! Its Chocolate Indulgence, one of my favorites. :p

Eldest aunt first.

And then younger aunt. She was protesting hugely about the 53 candles to signify my eldest aunts age, but oh well, with family pressure one can't do anything. >D

Oh the deliciousness that is Chocolate Indulgence<3 onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgdc5mOjUvQa71CCEPzgAELGzK0SDv7h3E0THCHnnRsBiRDswAHpLEgpvAJgP4JOv0ieNYW_ZQ1q1JZNdBNnDFJADbT6LEjH9YdSB1HCfBFxRDv4hKPODYGK4Ik9dQ4AWiVE7k7lMDnneU/s1600-h/100_5683.JPG">And apparently, a running topic now everytime there's a family dinner, is my cousins single status. This cousin in particular.His 25 and single and a very nice guy. Its amusing hearing his exploits for girls though. :P Anyone wants to give it a go? I can vouch for him, I promise! 8D

We should do family dinners more often, tonight was fun! Having dinner with the family is always a huge bunch of laughter. xP

Baaahh. Its Singapore in 2 days. I can't wait. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment