Tuesday, December 15, 2009

back to my home!

No matter what, Sungai Petani and Penang would always be my eternal home. Home is where the heart is, no? And my home is with my family, both in Penang and here. So as much as I hate long car rides because they make me sicker then a seal, I'd still endure it for them.

This is my usual hangout spot in my grandma's house. xD It looks as messy as a pigsty, but I spent practically half my time here.

My grandma's house is pretty antique actually. Its been standing ever since my aunts was born, which makes it about a good and solid 50 years now. Its a single storey banglo with 5 rooms, and the place practically brims with activity whenever the family gathering comes around. The place holds many many memories for me, and I love it dearly.

But frankly, there's not much to do there. No internet line, my grandma watches the Astro most of the time so we usually don't watch it, and only one mall. So what do we do but bond? xD Went to my uncles house that night.

Cousin whose three or four years younger then me. Holy crap, he grew!

The last time I saw him, which was about a year ago, I swear he still had a kid voice and was standing at my shoulder. Now his taller then me by 2 cm, and his voice is definitely matured. I got the shock of my life when I heard him. xP

His sister's aka my cousin sister's room. Pink galore.
This is only 1/4 of the barbie doll collection she has, its extensive. xP

Second day was mostly spent lazing around. In the room.

I cooked for them! Made pizza for the kids as well as spaghetti of which I forgot to take a picture of. Somehow they love my cooking, and I fish for compliments, shameless that I am. So I gladly cook for them. xP

Went to Penang on the third day! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment