Thursday, December 3, 2009

Family 2009 - Day 5

Day 3 was Pyramid, Day 4 was Ikea+Ikano+Curve, so I ain't gonna do them. Shopping is an overused topic in this blog anyway.

Its been... what 6, 7 years since I last went to Lagoon? I think being a teenager took over my life for a while, and then after that no one would come with me. I love theme parks, they make me play like a kid again. I seriously feel like a child in theme parks, Genting especially. But thats for later, and we went to Lagoon!

Partially cause we got free tickets? The cousin got tickets from the contest he won from Nuffnang, and its an all part free ticket, so of course we went! It was... Wet, Dry, Extreme, Wildlife and... Scream Park I think? I think the Wildlife wasn't worth it, and Scream I didn't enter because I'm a spineless donkey. But Extreme park was extremely worth it. With the Flying Fox, ATV, Trampoline and all that, it was really worth it.

Drove the family over to Lagoon because the Momzers didn't wanna go and I knew the roads better. Lucky my hair was short, so I didn't have to tie it up. Me and the cousin got the free all park tickets, while the uncle bought three more. I was surprised though, at how Lagoon has changed. Remember the old tickets which used to be paper strip around our wrists?

Now its all electronic. I think there's a chip inside the band, so you can keep credit in it, and then you don't have to lug around money and be afraid it'll get stolen inside. You're supposed to return it before 7 to get your RM10 deposit back at the end of the day, but its really cute. And there are different color codings to show you what park you're entitled for too!.

The rides were fun! 8D The river rapids, the tube rushing down thingies everything! I'm gleeful wtf. xD I adore rides like that, and I think I was running around the park all day. I avoided the scream park like a plague, but I loved the roller coasters, and the ATV ride was fun! Screaming my lungs out on rides are fun. 8D

Things like this are my favorites, and I think I can spend all day in the theme park. There's just something about the fun atmosphere in the place that makes me as happy as a lark. I think if i were to spend the whole week in Disneyland, I'd literally be the happiest person on earth.

Of course, spending it with the people I love the most are plus points which I would never forsake. :P

Not many pictures taken, since Lagoon is a primarily wet place, and I kept my camera in the locker for the better part of the time we spent there, but what we took is much cherished. It'll probably be a while again before I enter another theme park after Genting this weekend, especially because no one would come with me in it. D: The rental units can't be bothered, and I don't wanna bother cousins. D: Anyone wanna come with me? I love theme parks! 8D

My hair looked horrible at the end of the day. Bloody chlorine is very bad for females. But its a fun fun day! And i can't wait for Genting.

No comments:

Post a Comment