Sunday, December 27, 2009

singapore 2009

JUST GOT HOME. Like literally, got off the plane 4 hours ago and drove home. Had dinner and here I am now, thoroughly enjoyed my trip. 8D

i haven't been travelling in ages. In fact, I think the last time I got on a plane was back when I went to London, like 5 years ago, for my mom's graduation. This time, though I didn't go too far, it did feel good to be on a plane and travelling again. :P And the destination this time? Singapore.

the nightlife in singapore though? god awesome. I was on a stroll through Clarke Quay the night I got there, Thursday. It was Christmas Eve, and everyone was partying away, and it was so darn fun! Of course, I think the fact that it as Christmas Eve did help some, but the atmosphere there was just generally electrifying.

I kinda made the mistake of standing in the middle of people holding spray cans when it struck midnight though. I got bombarded by celebrators. xD It was a fun experiance, but I got so shocked when it first started. :P It was foam and streamers all over my hair, and hence, the stringy texture you see in the picture. The horns was bought, because they look adorable. :p

I was staying in an executive suite, because the stepdad was working and his company gave him that. So oh heck, I get a suite too. 8D But the best part about the suite?

The heated toilet bowl. 8D I don't have to freeze my butt everytime I want to go to the toilet now. 8D

Walked to Funan the next day, to get my new baby laptop. Or rather, a netbook. Its a white Asus 1005, because I wanted something light to carry to university next year, rather then break my backbone carrying my 10kg Toshiba. So I got a new baby white called Shiroi. 8D Will post pictures of her up next time?



d
Went to Orchard Roat at night. It IS Christmas after all, no? The light decorations were lovely, and the whole party atmosphere was chaaarrged. But I got squshed in crowds. D8 I could barely walk. But never the less, I loved Orchard Road, it was totally fun fun fun.

Will do the rest of my post tomorrow where I meet up with friends? I burnt my fingers, and I can't type fast now. Ahhhh. Tomorrow, promise. 8D

No comments:

Post a Comment