Sunday, December 20, 2009

random updares v5.

Life has been pretty bland for me lately, after coming back from Penang. Its just wake up, eat, computer, watch tv, eat, sleep. I feel like clockwork again. The only fun thing I've done was go watch Princess and the Frog with Ben and Jase last Friday. The movie was pwnsome, and the time spent with friends even more so. But life at home is so boring~

Registered at Monash on Saturday. It was open day anyway, so I registered for the one offered to me, Bachelor of Communications. After that, I went to look around... and changed my mind to Bachelor of Arts. Its a little bit of a hassle though, and I'm sorry I caused so much trouble for the admin people at the PSO. D=

But I do hope everything comes through, because I prefer Bachelor of Arts much more now. I get to take Communication and Journalism, and get a minor in Writing too. It also means I get to improve on my writing, as opposed to learning only Communication stuff in BA of Comm. They say the letter will arrive to me by courier by this week, so I hope it comes. *is worried*

Just came home from dinner from uncle's house. Dinner was awesome as usual. The stepcousin is back from Australia since I think he overstayed his visa? But anyway, I had the awesome pickle veggies and pork ribs again.

My absolute favorite<3 I have to get the recipe from the stepuncle, seriously. Its bloody good.

Oh, of course, saw the elusive doggie again.

He doesn't run away from me. Just my camera. Without my camera he cuddles up to me like I'm his personal soft toy, but god forbid when I take out the shiny object. He runs helter skelter to the other end of the house. God know why his such a camera shy dog, seriously.

And that about sums up my week? Ho hum boredom sporedom. But I'm going to Singapore at the end of next week, Thursday night to be accurate. 8D

No comments:

Post a Comment