Thursday, December 17, 2009

goodbye

Went back to college today to collect my results. I was... surprisingly happy when I stepped in to campus again today, after a long month plus of not being there. Truthfully, my last year in Sunway College doing MUFY was a super enjoyable one for me. I love every second of it.

Breakfast at White's. Just for information, there's three coffeeshops near the Sunway Campus, not including Rock Cafe. But all three of them are nameless, so we just call them by their wall colors. There's Pink, Orange, and White. People usually go to White's for their chicken rice, as did I.


The chicken rice at White's is heavenly. For starters, the white steamed chicken is always tender, though they didn't have it today, sadly for me. But they always put the fried garlic on top of their meat, making everything extra tasty.

The soup is super good too. No idea what makes it good, but its good, and I always ask for an extra bowl.

Friends and I headed to see teacher's after we got our results, as well as hand in our Student ID cards and get our deposits back. Oh! And to certify our LAN subjects too, which by the way, I passed all, which means no more hateful Malaysian Studies and Moral anymore, yay yay yay!

Sadly for us, the only teacher we managed to see was Ms. Rajamaney. The rest of them weren't around, though I did leave a note at Ms. Uma's pigeonhole. How could I not? I adore her, she was like a mother to me during my sem. I wish I could've seen her though, I miss her. =(

Sunway College, thankyou for the memories<3 The lovely classes, the lunches at the Hospitality restaurant (which is awesome, i might add. xP), the walks to Rock Cafe, the playing of games to decide where to eat, the bubble tea (which I didn't get today. T_T). Basically, everything of everything, I'll forever cherish them. But Monash University, here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment