Monday, December 14, 2009

i lost count. Its the last day of cuzzins in KL.

Yosh! I'm home from Penang and never feeling emptier. My rowdy cousins are all back to their respective homes, and its CNY for the next family gathering. Without the noisy cousins feels a lil empty, but lets head to update on genting without further ado, non?

I said before, I love theme parks. This was no different. Being in a park where there was laughter and joy in abundance made me feel like a kid again, and I love the feeling. Carefree, with no worries at all. Even the worry about my results were pushed to the back of my mind during the two days I was there.

Family with me made everything quadraple the fun! They always makes things double the fun. I've been an only child for as long as ever, and my cousins are my siblings to me. My brother, as much as I love him, is no help since his 12 years elder then me, but my cousins pwn. xP

We mostly went on the adrenaline rides, since thats what theme parks are for. Roller coasters especially, give you this awesome adrenaline rush. I love the feeling like your heart is left where you previously were, as you go rushing down in the ride. My hair was tied up luckily, or I'd have looked like a banshee at the end of the day. xP

Played photographer for the cousin when she found a completely scenic place after a granite archway. It looked like a garden overhanging the theme park, and was utterly gorgeous.

My lil cousin wanted to ride the pirate ship though. This one was not as good as the one in Lagoon, which goes much higher, and frankly its just unamusing. But since the little one wanted to go, we went with him anyway. xP I as sms-ing in the ride wtf. xP

There were these game stalls set up in the theme park of Genting though. I have no idea if they were recent or not, but they are awesome. As opposed to the ones outside, these gamestalls have the CUTEST SOFT TOYS. The pink seahorse and the teddy bears especially, are awesome. Me and my elder cousin had no luck though.

But this little guy here, had Lady Luck on his side for the whole day.

Six soft toys, ALL won by him. I got the mini pink seahorse, but he won his elder sister the jumbo sized one, a teddy bear, two small ones and a medium sized cow for himself. Lucky innhe?

I loved the damn bears so much I even cajoled one of the guy who manned the stalls to lend me one of the bears for a picture. They're so damn fluffy and cuddly and adorable and... ahh! <3<3
I lent the teddy bear for sleeping purposes that night. Too cute to NOT cuddle with. xP





The next day we went to Ripley's Believe it or Not exhibition! Which IMO, was totally worth it. Though I kinda got creeped out at some parts, and I was constantly having goosebumps, but I totally loved it.

This creeped me out. I've always been a little creeped out by stuff like this ever since the research project on death penalties I did last term. Shouldn't have looked inside the doors of the english prison.

Literal chastity belt.

And a vampire hunting kit. Want one Jess? Comes complete with a silver bullet and garlic! Though wasn't silver bullets for werewolves?

Ride home was awesome. I love cold air in Genting. xP

No comments:

Post a Comment