Monday, November 30, 2009

Family 2009 - Day 1

They reached on Saturday afternoon... was it? Yeah, Saturday afternoon. But I was at my brother's house, so I came back late, so I found a whole house full of people when i came home. *happy*

Momma and the Stepdad cooked dinner, and then me and my cousin was setting the table. The girl's a camwhore, so here's an obligatory picture of her.
Dinner was pwnsome, and then the family went separate ways? Sort of, some in the room to play games, some watching TV, some just doing nothing at all, which I completely don't mind. Though my bed was complaining, with the amount of people piled on it. xD Somehow, no matter whose house we go to, the cousins bed will always be first choice we pile on, its an unwritten rule, and no questions asked too. =p

And then somehow or rather, one of my cousins I think, mentioned the existence of a pig named 'Pukii' that has its own song and video. Anyone in Malaysia should know that puki is a foul word, no? Well the pig sings something along the lines of 'if you want manage your financial accounts, then go and look for Pukii!' Amusing, no? First time I had more then 10 people in my room and all were laughing over the silly pig, even if it is kinda cute. xP

Its fun having my house full of people! We even watched the video of Namewee and his TNB saga together. *snicker* And then the cousins retreated to the study for a session with the camera.

As you can see, I got squashed. I smartly sat in the middle of all of them, and i got squished by me cousins. xD But aren't me cousins pretty and handsome? Unlike years ago. Sample as below.

I'm not even going to mention which one is me. And yes, its mosaic and blurred because it is requested by my vain, pretty, and much loved cousins. xP

We were headed for Malacca the next day, so we slept pretty early. Day 2 will be up soon, complete with a wedding and tourist stuff, so meh. xP

No comments:

Post a Comment