Thursday, November 12, 2009

F-R-E-E

Oh yeah! Finals ended yesterday. YESTERDAY BABEH. And I have a whole long list of things I wanna do. Watch my dramas, clean out my computer, clean my work table (which looks like a hurricane just went past it. Imma messy studier. 8D), go shopping, get my social life back. I've literally lost my social life during exams. Even when I DO go out with my friends, its just study study study, and i've been abandoning my non-college friends lately. =(

But now its about to change babeh! Dinner tonight with Jess and Kirts and Soph, and shopping tomorrow with Mei, and concert on Saturday! And then its off to Genting on Monday with the college girls. Whoop de doo! But before that, here's what I've been up to.

Graduation from temple. My hair looked horrible that day. But I'm going to miss these monkeys. So many years with them makes me attached to them<3
Years with them do make you attached though, and I miss Jo and Shien and Chyna off in overseas. T-T.

Aunt came over with lunch. Me and the stepdad were guinea pigs for the menu for her new business, so yeah. I didn't mind though, her food was aweeesome<3 Ever ate tuna with mango in foccacia bread? You should, its the best. And the salad omg<3 I'm no veggie person, but it tasted pwnsome.

And yeah, thats basically my whole three weeks. Pretty uneventful? The rest of it was spent in my room studying. But I have to go now! Dinner with Kirst and Jess. Social life, here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment