Monday, November 23, 2009

brain dump.

Hopefully this won't take long, since Imma rushing to go One U to get rid of boredom. Holidays are all good and nice, but with nothing to do, I swear I can feel my brains falling out.

Kimchi at home! Mom's friend from Korea bought it over for us, so now I can have my kimchi fried rice everyday. xP

Christmas tree I did on Wednesday last week! No I'm no Christian, I'm a Buddhist thank you. But I love pretty christmas tree, so I put it up. xP

Went to eat Sakae Sushi at Pyramid on Friday! Because no one would come eat Japanese food with me, I was all alone. ;_; But I enjoyed it! I have a super bias for Japanese food sadly. xP

My favorite there would always be the egg crepe rolled thingy. This was with soft shell crab, and it was good, but only if you order it from the kitchen. Don't take it from the belt, since that would be cold.

Can't say the same for their potato salad though. Tasteless and rough, i didn't enjoy it. In fact I could hardly finish it.

My spoils for the day. The green, red and white mochi as dessert was awesome! The green one had pandan kaya inside I think, and the white one had peanut butter. The red filling I didn't really like, but the other two was awesome.

Thats where I spend more of my time at Pyramid lately. Its the awesomeness. And when I went there on Friday, they were playing Lee Hom's music man concert! I almost didn't wanna leave. xp but I got myself a couple of movies and dramas to entertain myself to prevent brain from falling out.

Family came over for the weekend! Just for my aunts medical checkup at Sime Darby Healthcare aka SJMC, but they were here for three days. Fun. 8D We didn't go out anywhere, but just spending time with them is always fun.

Dim sum on Saturday morning is loves!

Singing session with cousin on his piano. Or rather, just me singing with my sumbang voice. xD

Klang Bak Kut Teh on Sunday morning with the family! Again at the same place. Is it not obvious how much I love the bak kut teh here?

Polished in less then one hour. We were starving people. xP

They went home after breakfast, and I went to Sungai Buloh with t he parentals cause they wanted to get flowers for our garden.

I ended up taking pictures more then looking at flowers. Pretty nature! I love seeing natural stuff apparently, flowers, greens yadiblabla. But we went home after that. The families gone home to Penang now. D8. But there's next week! Cousins wedding at Malacca, and then the family from Penang is probably gonna come down again for a holiday. Yay! 8D

No comments:

Post a Comment