Friday, July 3, 2009

my ds is dead. ;_;

Went out yesterday with Shien and Ben again, to watch Ice Age 3.

The guy in question actually had Baskin Robbins for breakfast, before we went for our 12.10 movie, believe it or not. xD I never had ice-cream so early in the morning before, but I still stole a mouthful to it. :p

It wasn't bad actually, for a third installment. I find Manny's devotion to Ellie very amusing, despite being an anxious father-to-be, but the one I find the cutest has got to be the baby dinosours with their huge eyes and adoring looks for Sid. The mother T-rex was a softie though, but I find it cute how she sort of protected Sid after a while.

Perhaps the one I find most wronged was Diego though. The saber tooth seriously needs a mate. Perhaps a fourth installement? But then again, I don't see how can they make another one without flopping. Yes I have a thing against sequels, especially after the disaster that is Meteor Garden 2.

After the movie, the three of us went to Kim Gary's for lunch. I wanted to try out their cheese baked rice anyway.

Very good, very worth it, for a Rm16.90 lunch that came with a drink, a soup, and pudding, it wasn't bad at all. My only complaint was that the cheese rice was very filling, and too huge a helping for one person, but then again, if it were someone with a big apetite, they can easily finish it, no?

Ben was being an idiot. xD Me and Shien couldn't finish our drinks, mini was a Milo ice, while Shien's was lemon Coke. So we both pushed our drinks to Ben, and he decided to drink them together, and he said they actually tasted nice? I wouldn't know, not dumb enough to try. xD

The bill that day. Mine was soup+cheese rice+dessert = 16.90, Ben's was cheese rice+drink=17.90. See the difference? xD Shien's was probably the cheapest, 12.90 nia. xD

Argh. Last day of holidays, I thought I wanted to spend it gaming. But oh joy to the world, after 3months of not touching my NDS due to holidays, I pulled it out of the drawer to find that any new games i install won't effing show up, and I don't know whats wrong with it. I tried reformatting it but its not working.

:(

Super sad now. I love my NDS, and I'm a very semi-hardcore gamer as well. I need it fixed, or I just might not have the mood to start college. T-T

No comments:

Post a Comment