Saturday, July 18, 2009

mega sale<33

Right! If you guys know, mega sale in Malaysia has started since... a couple of days ago? I went to One Utama today. Major MAJOR shopping spree. Spent a shocking amount of money, so that pretty much means I'm grounded using money for the next... few months. Bleargh.



My spoils. I absolutely ADORE the white top I got, and got a red checkered black scarf to go along with it too. And no, you saw no mistake. Thats two, two pairs of shoes! Sandals really. I initially wanted to only get the blue and black one, then I saw the silver and purple one which I adored. But my whole point on getting a new pair of shoes was getting a pair that would easily matched my wardrobe!

Ended up getting both. *shot*

Saw this pair of shoes at Marks and Spencers. Surprisingly enough, they were NOT on sale. Ultra adorable though. Can't see in the pictures, but its black with white polka dot heels. Bloody 138 ringgit, of course I couldn't afford it. T-T

Ate this for breakfast. They call it the big Korean satay? Swt. I doubt the Koreans even know whats satay in the first place, but its really good though, slathered in teriyaki sauce and mustard.

No picture of it soaked in sauce and mustarde. I ate it all up before I remembered to take a picture of it. x_x

Went to Sakae Sushi at Subang Parade for dinner. Completely different story which I will tell on another post. Bottom line? Sakae Sushi is good, and I'm not being generic here. But the branch in Subang Parade? *stabs*

No comments:

Post a Comment