Friday, July 17, 2009

mundane boring lifeless


Classes. So boring. I know I'm supposed to pay attention in class, but I find myself spacing off in Econs more and more lately, I can hardly concentrate. I literally have to yank myself back to reality. Life is just so mundane everyday. College, lunch, college, then back home, and repeat the cycle the next day. I'm turning in to a rock. T-T

Twitter, which is seriously making me lazy. So lazy to blog cause I update literally everyday there, and its making me so addicted to it too. I keep checking it every half hour if I'm in front of the computer, its unhealthy. =.=

Miss Lene during Bio A. Yes I was bored.

Bio B wasn't all that much happening either. Friday is always two lab periods for me, one in the morning and one in the afternoon, but I didn't have to wear my lab coat that day cause we didn't have an experiment. I couldn't keep my hands off those chemicals though.

Not that I was planning on mixing them together and burning them down. They just seemed so fascinating all lined up in front of me! I never had that in my old school okay. All the chemicals all kept in the room. Okay fine I jakun so what wtf. xD


Oh! And and and! Guess what!














Its fake la! I'm not tha gutsy to get real one. I'm bloody chicken of pain I can tell you that, and my mom would slaughter me alive and boil me in curry if i get one. Its only airbrush, but I have a thing for dragons. xP

Okay, mundane life update over. Its the mega Sale! Heading to One Utama to shop tomorrow and I can't be happier. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment