Thursday, July 23, 2009

sakae sushi @ subang parade

Remember my blog post from a few days ago? Where I said I went to eat at Sakae Sushi in Subang Parade for dinner? Well, let me just clarify one thing. I love Japanese food, really, I adore it. And the food in Sakae Sushi is delicious, especially their black plate promotion each month. It differs, and this month its oyster and its absolutely awesome.

Their black plate dishes. These two are some... oyster crepe wrapped thing. I don't remember their names, but it was cho umai! Which means super delicious in japanese. There was another one we called, the oyster Chawan Moshi, but... it didn't came. Which brings me to the main point.

Their service. Sucks. Shit. I'm not stereotyping the whole Sakae Sushi branch, just the one at Subang Parade.

First off, they used an online ordering system. Seems cool? It is! I love using it, and it makes my life easier. But not when you have to wait for half an hour for each dish to come out, and then halfway through your mail, some waiter comes to your table, asks if all of your dishes have came yet, and when you say no, he proceeds to copy your dishes from the things you ordered on screen, and going back to the kitchen.

I mean, hello! If you're gona get us to order through the computer, use it goddamn and don't come and do a proper order that way! You're losing the point of things. =.=

And all I ordered was one sukiyaki, one gyudon, and one tama unagi don! It took them one hour to serve everything, and they didn't even manage to serve my mom's oyster chawan moshi and the azuki ocha ice cream waffle we ordered. My mom got so annoyed at the end that she just cancelled the last two and walked out. We came in at 7.45 pm, we left at 9. An hour and 15 minutes, and I didn't even get all my order. Service? Down the drain.

I got so bored while waiting I even started camwhoring with the reflective surface next to my table. And I'm not the type to use the camera whilst dinner. Before dinner, just when the food comes, yes. But not in the middle of it. And this was when I was done with the sukiyaki and oyster crepes, and waiting for my dons. =.=

So I suggest, go take Sakae Sushi by all means, seriously! Their food is good. Just don't go to the Subang Parade branch. At least not at dinner time. They have no idea how to manage stuff when its hectic.

No comments:

Post a Comment