Thursday, July 9, 2009

random updates

Soo! College started about two days ago. Classes start at 8.30 in the morning again someone please murder me. Oh! Remember I said I got my braces off? Check out my new smile.

Its looks brainless and a little stupid, but hey, no metal on teeth, so I don't care! Life without braces = awesome<333

In classes with these sillies again, my hunnies in college. xD I have... what, English and Econs with them? And lunch too wtf. xD I practically hang out with them all day in college, unless I'm going for my Bio or Globalization class. XP

Had lunch with them too today. xD Its amusing to watch how Joyce is so addicted to papadam, and how little rice Ga Yi eats. And then we went back to college at 11.50 to get to our English class, but before that, we got to college to get some Kit Kats, since someone said they were on sale for 50 cents only, and they were sold in the cutest way!

Human vending machine! Amusing huh? Put in 50 cents, and the guy whose sitting behind the booth will drop the Kit Kat in to the bottom slot for you to take. I find it pretty cute actually. xP

Charlene came over to my house today, just cause she wanted to get her nails done. xP Okay not really. Her hostel is unlivable, at least for me. I mean, who can survive without air-con these days?! Definitely not me. Bloody hot weather in Malaysia isn't helping much either.

But I did her nails, see!

Pretty, no? I'm thinking of dropping out of college and opening a manicurist parlor. xP Kidding, my mom would murder me if I ever did that, but heck I love doing nail art. Now if only my nails would grow quicker...

No comments:

Post a Comment