Wednesday, December 1, 2010

lullaby through the night!

Back from Melbourne! Got home yesterday actually, but I spent the night arranging ten days worth of pictures, I just got around to uploading them now. xD

First day in Melbourne! Took the train down to Docklands, to see Ki Jin and walk around Melbourne Central. I love the train system! Sheng says it has delays, but at least its way better then the LRT in KL. Dx

The huge gold clock in Melbourne Central!

I love the lighting! This was on the way to Ki Jin's place, at the Docklands. We walk, yes walked. But I didn't mind! The weather was pleasantly cold, so its not too bad. :p

Vuvuzuela from South Africa! Yes, Jin had it brought back from S.A by his friend I think. That thing isn't easy to blow yo!

Went to Queen Victoria square for lunch! Malaysian lunch. =.= But I like how people were just sitting around eating! I love doing that. Too hot to do it at home though. D:

Dinner! Hokkien mee. Yes, everyone scolds me, but what am I supposed to do? Everyone surrounding me just gives me more malaysian food to eat. xD Doubt I'm going to miss the food much when I'm studying in Gippsland, I can just take a drive down to Melbourne and feel right at home. xP

Japanese slippers! Cause the tiled floors felt too cold to walk on barefooted. yes, i know its supposed to be summer in Melbourne. But its just so damn cold! I don't want to see their winter yo. D:

Hot chocolate was ma saviour! Colddd. T_T

State library, just outside of Melbourne Central. EVERYONE was just sitting in the sun on the grass. So nice! xP

Went to Melbourne zoo on the next day, Aunty Bee sent us there. ANIMALLSSS. xD Yes, everyone gave me this slightly bewildered look when I said I wanted to go to the zoo. Apparently, zoo is for children. BUT I DON'T CAREEE. xD

I'm just gonna give the pictures in random order, cause I don't remember which came first.x D

Monkeh! She came really REALLY close to the window, and just stared at everyone. :p

Baboons! I got there just as it was feeding time, and watching them fight each other for food is amusing, slightly. :p

Parrots! Electus parrot, according to mothman. xD Pretty green, no?

And this is the female one. She has all her chest feathers plucked out. D:

Lunchtime! Their portions were huge. I ended up sharing this burger with the mother and the stepdad. D:

There was a Peter Pan statue in the middle of the zoo! I don't know why. Because kids always come to the zoo? I dunno. :p

Butterfly house next! The butterfly house was... amazing. D: SO MANY BUTTERFLIES FLYING AROUND! And all of them so pretty, and it was gorgeous, and and and... ♥

This picture doesn't do it justice. You should go there and see for yourself, because its really amazng! To see SO MANY OF THEM just fluttering around, randomly landing on your head or your hands.

Monarch butterflies! The one who make the great migration!

Don't know what species is this, but its the prettiest one there.

Orange is pretty too! I would've spent more time in there, but it was too crowded for my liking. >.<

Smarties ice cream! its cute, cause you push it up to eat it. But! D: I licked it and it fell to the ground. T_T

Black swan preening! Pretty how its feathers are all glossy and pretty, no?

The cutest critters ever, otters. They were sleeping though, or I would've loved to see them swimming. xD

Peacock! I was really lucky, cause he fanned out his tail the moment I stepp nearer. Prettiness!<3

Nyu! not hyena's, african wild dogs. They were gorgeous, huge and majestic.

But not as majestic as the guys they shared their pen with, the lions! King of the Jungle and all of that shizz. Prettiness!

I wanna sink my hands in to its mane. So fluffeh!

Meerkats! Meerkat Manor used to be my favourite program, until I sorta stopped watching television. But their still frigging adorable!

Maple leaves! Yes, prettiness. Shush, I like standing under the tree and pretending to feel morose. xD

Cousins came over at night for dinner! I haven't seen her in ages, cause she migrated to Melbourne.

Aunty Bee and Uncle Eddy was kind enought to accomodate. And they salivated at the idea of home cooked food, cause apparently, they haven't had home cooked food in ages. xD

Sunset is pretty!♥

No comments:

Post a Comment