Friday, December 17, 2010

Last day in Melbourne! Took the train to Flinders station and walked along Yarra River again, but this time to get to the Aquarium. I actually remembered the way Peter and the rest brought me to walk the other day, so i was the one leading my parentals. :p

There was an IBM building somewhere the mother wanted to take a picture of, but couldn't really angle it properly. xD I was just cold in general.

The Aquarium was alright I guess, the amount or type of animals weren't anything to be hoo-haed about, but its normal? Still cool though! They recreated different type of enviroments of which different species lived in. Even saw the sawhead shark in a swampy area, but the place was too dark to take a picture.

Sea turtles were adorable! They just ambled along at their own pace, in their own world. xD

Spider crab from Japan, I think. HUGEEE.

Random salamandar monitor lizard basking in the light. Its face was super indulgent, super cute. xD

Weedy Seadragon! There was the leafy sea dragon too, and I thought they both looked amazing, but again, was too dark to take pictures. Dx

My favourite! The penguins were adorable! This one had a little chick under it too, see it? SO. DARN. ADORABLE♥

They way they swim is super graceful too, and there was this corner they all dived in to the water together, and its super cute to see them all lining up. xD

Went over to Melboune Central after we were done with the Aquarium, and I had my Harajuku crepes! So good♥ This one was with strawberry cheesecake I think.

Vietnamese food for dinner! it was pretty good too, though for the life of me I can't remember what I ate. xD

And that was the last day in Melbourne, since the next day we were up in the morning to take a flight back home here. Bah. I still don't like AirAsia's seats, but since there's nothing I can do about it... I'd honestly take a night flight. At least I can sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment