Friday, December 24, 2010

Cousins and family came down last week! Making the yearly trip as they always do, to come and shop here in KL I guess. xD I just look forward to spending time with them~

The Taiwan mix dessert thingy we had when we went to Sungai Wang on Sunday last week. We headed down to the Golden Triangle! Spent most of the day in Sungai Wang, but then around evening we started walking down towards Pavillion, since we were there anyway.

Uniqlo! Finally managed to visit there. I love the winter apparel! ♥ Wrong country though, but if I ever get to study in Melbourne, so getting my stuff from uniqlo. xP

Finally reached Pavillion after shopping in Fahrenheit88! Pretty decorations~

A sea of people too! The crowd here is ridiculous, and as much as I like shopping, I hate doing it in such a huge amount of people. Hence why I prefer to head to Pyramid to shop during breaks, since there's hardly anyone there. Shopping during the holiday season/weekend/peak hours is insane. D:

Decorations in Pavillion was gorgeous though! Lots of wreaths, chandeliars, shiny thingamabobs and whatnot!

They even had a sleigh! Which I guess Santa is gonna sit in for children to sit on his lap, when Christmas rolls around.

On the way home, we had a gorgeous view of the Twin Towers. xP

Played Monopoly Revolution with the cousins that night! Call me jakun, but I've never seen this new monopoly before! It did away with the annoying paper money and stuff, and instead replaced it with credit cards and this nifty little calculator. I think it looks epic cool!

Ended up playing till 2am that night. xD That was my final tally!

And that was my cousins. D: Lost by 4k! Demand rematch. D;

Headed over to Pyramid the next day, but I've been there so often, its like nothing at all. We made pie at midnight that night though. xD Weird hours, but figures, we tend to do the oddest things at the oddest times.

Mushroom and potato pie! It was niceee♥

Topped with mozarella cheese slices.
And baked to perfection!<3

No comments:

Post a Comment