Tuesday, December 21, 2010

OHAITHUR. The family's over now, so I'm barely at home these days. But here, lemme clear up the backlog of pictures before familytyme pictures are posted up, ne? Again, random picture dump.

Brought the golden monster out for a walk the other day. He's such a super poser. xP

Kanna! Best banana leaf rice I ever had. People say Nirvana's better though, but I've never tried that before, so I'll stick with Kanna for now. Their fish is the awesomesauce♥

The daughter had a haircut the other day! A literal shave, cause she was getting too much mats in her fur. She looks like a rat now. D:

Comp died, remember? this is how Mike looks like inside, with the brother vacumming cause he says its way too dirty and clogged up my harddrive. D:

Pure chocolate ice blended from coffee bean! I haven't had this in ages, and I use to have a weekly does of this back when I was 14 or something. Oddly, I took the regular sized one and got a headache after finish the whole cup. Oh please, tell me its not caffeine I'm allergic to. =.=

Made sushi with the sister in law! Omnomnom. I made the square eggie ones myself. ^_^

Went to eat at the new T-bowl concept store with the bestie last week! I can never find anyone whose willing to go eat at that place with me, till the bestie suddenly decided to be free. xP

Omnomnom! Grilled egg plants in a bathtub. Doesn't look half too bad, ne?

The bestie's toilet bowl tomyam hot pot thingy, which wasn't half too bad.

Ice cream! Their ice cream is seriously omnomnom, really good! ♥

Designer chocolate the mother brought back agesss ago. But I could never bring myself to eat them, so pretty. ;_;

Ended up eating the green one after a couple of months, and it tasted really good! no kidding. Slightly lemony, soft on the inside and crunchy on the outside. ♥

This was from... Memory Lane, if I'm not mistaken. They have adorable Cupido and Cupipi headgear! And it costs fifty bucks. ;_; I would've gotten one if it wasn't so expensive. ;_;

The pizza from dave's, which is ridiculous... ridiculously good. No kidding. *flails*

And now its back to playing monopoly revolution with the cousins. That game's addictive I'm telling you! xD

No comments:

Post a Comment