Sunday, June 6, 2010

marriages + movies + jap food = friends all around!

Attended a wedding last week! Weddings are fun, mainly because you get to wear a pretty dress and not look out of place. Hee. I amassed like, three or four formal dresses two years back cause of the amount of weddings in my family requiring me to either be the bridesmaid or sit at the family table, so I have to find a place and time to wear all of them right!

Wedding was at Hilton, and the venue itself was so pretty. Albeit, too many people, but thats to be expected. It was Auntie Joanna's daughter getting married! They even had a cocktail party before the wedding itself, so posh.

The place overlooked KL city! So pretty! It was the whole of Hilton's Grande Ballroom, so yes, huge.

Real flowers! Fresh roses and carnations yo, with candles abundant. All so prettyz. x_x

The main table was huge! You could fit another three people on the table in fact.

But the chocos were yummies! Its omnomznomz and I took it home with me. Hee.

I really liked the video though! You know how weddings always have a photo slideshow and then a video of the tea ceremony and all of that? This one was really well shot! Felt like crying after I watched it, so pretty♥

Obligatory toilet shot! Because I rarely put on my full makeup, so when I do yes there has to be a shot of me. Narcissistic and all of that.

Went to watch movie with JJ and Ben the night before the Malacca trip! Marmaduke is pwnsome, I don't know why so many people don't know him. Its actually a story of a Great Dane being displaced from his home in Kansas to.... California I think? Where he has to learn the hierarchy of doggy world. It was pretty awesome, of course its an added factor that the main pooch is taller then your dining table. Hee.

Sakae Sushi after movie for dinner! They finally added gyoza to their menu, after so many god damn years. About time. Its not very nice, but its gyoza and it'll do. xD

Chuka! Jellyfish! i forgot the full name, Chuka something, but its awesome. Albeit not that fresh in Sakae. I think Rakuzen's one is the best.

Their potato croquette was blah. Flabby and soft and overly salty sauce, bluekz. And it was tiny! =.=

Potato inari! Yummy-ness! And also cause they don't stuff the bottom half with rice! the whole pocket was filled with potato salad goodness, omnomnom. Awesome thing.

I'll update on Malacca in the next post, too lazy to load everything. There's more then hundred of pictures there! But hee, I regretted not taking videos, or it'd be awesome. ;_;

No comments:

Post a Comment