Tuesday, June 29, 2010

when i get older

I really thought that when I started uni, you wouldn't be there anymore. I'd be free to find someone else, and never have to deal with you ever again.

I was wrong apparently. Fate hates me.

And then I try to ignore you. Uni's so huge, its so easy to not walk in to a person for three years, right? Your building is right next to mine. And then there's that 'tuesday 1-2pm every course free' thing thats just so annoying.

I try to ignore you.

But then everything seems to remind me of you. And then you pop up sounding so melancholy, I feel like revamping everything for you.

I really need a break from this all. Convince myself to not conciously go looking for you. Because I think 4 years is really just too much.

Its time to forget. Please, get out of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment