Saturday, June 12, 2010

seafood omnomz!


Food! Or rather, dinner with the new family in a hell-expensive seafood place. But durn the food was good, no kidding.

They had a whole wall of fresh seafood selection! ♥

Examples include Australian Snow Crab! Such pretty things~ But we didn't eat this. We ate a... spider crab if I wasn't mistaken. Looooooong legs. But their tank was too tall up, I couldn't be bothered to take a snap.
Customary wine for Uncle Siew Pan and the family. They always have wine with dinner. xD

Baby cousin! Okay granted, his only a year younger then me but he acts like a kiddo. *pats head*

First course! Plain prawns dipped in sauce. Which got me and my cousins girlfriend laughed at cause we asked for fork and spoon to peel the prawns with! Wut. I'm a girl yo! I don't like peeling prawns with my fingers. Though i ended up having to wait for ten minutes. Cousins girlfriend had her boyfriend peeling for her. Maybe I should get one myself. Hmm.

Lamb! I have no idea how they were cooked, but they were lip smacking.

See, this is how it happened. Apparently, for Beng Wei the NORMAL SIZED fork and spoon weren't enough. Thus... prawn drops in glass of wine. Cue, family erupts in laughter. xD

Taufu! Bluek. Don't like. But it was nice. xD

I... have no idea what this is. Oh wait! I have a picture of it still in the tank!

There! Ah shizz, I cut off the name. It was... some sort of clam if I wasn't mistaken, cooked with glass noodles and garlic. Delish♥

Fried veggie! like, literally. The veggie were fried in to crispy strips! Though it was still bitter, so I didn't take a lot.

Our spider crab! It was huge, and awesome shizz. Tasted juice and succulent, and smooth and completely, utterly awesome.
Empurau! Apparently, its a really expensive fish because the meat is supposed to be good. But... it was ordinary to me. But then again, I don't really like fish, so don't take my word for it. Beng You was eating like he was in seventh heaven though. The boy really loves his fish. xD

Its called a geoDUCK, shaped like a snail, supposed to be a clam. Its just a really confused sea creature. Poor thing. Though frankly, I wouldn't eat it. Its starting to look more like an elephants trunk.

No comments:

Post a Comment