Monday, June 14, 2010

miles bunny, i miss you.

Ever thought of how you wanted to kill yourself? No, not for real. But if you were to ever do it, how would you?

I want to jump off the tallest building I can find. Not for the theatrics. But because at the very least, I'd get the joy of finding out how it feels like if I get to fly, before I fall in to three gazillion pieces on the sidewalk.

How about after you die? How do you want to be taken care of?

I want to be cremated. I want my ashes scattered in the sea. Because I always hated being confined in a space. And being trapped in some same place for all of eternity scares me. Let me go, and let me see the world, swim with the dolphins and play with the dugongs and seals.


On another note, dongsaeng, unni still misses you. Kits misses her Miles. The one who always makes me smile, who I ruined yan yan and vanilla pocky with. The one who swore with me we'd go vegetarian one day because they kept ruining food for us. Its been two days, I still miss you. I regret not talking to you so long, it'll be a guilt I carry with me forever. Does the pain of losing someone so dear to me ever go away? Because you're very, very dear to me, like the younger sister I've never had. I would give anything to be able to talk to you once more. I wish you could've brought your iPhone to heaven with you.

But all will be well, ne? I promised you I'd talk to you after my exams were done, something I'll never get a chance to do. But we'll meet again? Promise me we'd meet again. Because unni loves you and misses you, so much.

PS; no don't worry people, i'm not suicidal. its just a random thought. xD I love my life, why would i want it away? tsk.

No comments:

Post a Comment