Friday, June 25, 2010

numero tres!

It was raining! And I woke up early to try and catch the sunrise too. But then it rained... so all I saw was rainwater and clouds. Sadly.

Instead, we decided to go for a drive to explore Phuket, since we couldn't go to the beach. The plans to look for breakfast around town was cancelled too, because of the rain. We had boring old buffet breakfast. Seriously, there's only so long you can go eating the exact same thing. xD

Saw elephants on the way to Karom and Kata! Cute baby elephant is cute! I don't know why all baby animals are always cute. xD But they were tied up though, and looked really restless. ;_;

Still raining when we got back to town! ;__; And it was lunchtime by then, after our drive all the way around to the other side of the island, so.. we stopped by Jungceylon for lunch again! And went for a massage too, heehee.

Last picture of my fluffy, free hair! Why?

Cause I got my hair done! From that,

To this.

To this~
And now my hair looks like this! alll dreadlocky and noodley. Though I'm taking it off tonight after a week. Can't stand it anymore. xD

Lunch! Ordered pork gyozas. They were nicee! Though the sauce was a different sauce. Some clear, thick thing which I couldn't identify, and was slightly sweet?

My spinach and salmon quiche! Wasn't feeling particularly hungry anyway.

Hot chocolate is the pwn for a rainy day! Nice and toasty, and I was freezing. Albeit it was a little too sweet though. Dx
Called for a glass of water to unsweetened my hot chocolate, and it came in the cutest cup! So adorbs. xD

Oh, and when the Thai's say 'spicy', they really mean 'spicy!'. I swear my mom's small plate of glass noodles had about fifty sliced up chilli padi in it. So freaky. x_x

Went to the Carrefour in Jungceylon just for curiosity's sake, and see if they have anything different from our Carrefour. They have sporks there! *spazspaz*

Not to mention like... ten different type of Mangoes. I can't tell the difference, seriously. x-x

Cream horns and cream breads! So sinful. I don't even like whipped cream, seriously. But I felt fat just looking at the darn things. xD

Pulut stuffed in nangka served with coconut milk! Its just like the pulut mango they sell, just the nangka version. xD

Went back to the hotel after that, was too tired. xD Slepttt~ Until evening, when we went out for ~

Seafood! Lobster to be exact, since the parentals wanted it. Was a little on the pricey side, but hey they're paying, so I ain't complaining. Tasted pwn, succulent and grilled to perfection~

My favourite! Squid cooked with butter and garlic~♥


And for dessert! Fried ice cream and banana fritters with ice cream! The fried ice cream was a little to sweet, because even the batter was sweet, so it got a bit too much. But the banana fritters with ice cream pwned so much.

Random, but Patong has the most complicated and messy electrical lines I've ever seen. There's about fifty tangled up together, I swear. I wonder what are they going to do if someone shot one of the electrical lines? How are they even going to find which one is the one they need? @__@

Went back the next day at around noon~ AirAsia may ask you to buy their meals, but damn their Bukhara Nasi Briyani pwns. I didn't take a picture cause I left my camera in my luggage bag, but it was so good♥

Pretty beaches in Phuket is pretty♥

No comments:

Post a Comment