Monday, February 22, 2010

first day blues

I may not seem like it, but I'm actually rather shy to new people i meet. And sadly, when I turn shy, I turn very awkward and somehow end up looking rather scary. Point in fact, was when my college friends told me when they first met me, they were scared of me. Apparently, I look very intimidating. Shyness comes in a package with me? Even if i don't show it often, but its also very easy to get me to open up. Sadly, I'm not a talker though so... um, talk to me?

But I think part of the reason why I look intimidating is cause i used to have braces, and when I have braces I don't really smile. Now that they're off... its become a habit i guess. I'll try and smile more! But I feel awkward doing it, heehee.

So the only reason I'm scared of being pushed in to a new university is cause I won't be able to make friends. Orientation was... okay today, I guess. Sorta boring cause you only hear people yapping away... But I didn't meet new people! D8 Which also means no one to come follow me to Orientation Bash next week, cause Ga Yi wouldn't wanna go. T-T But oh well, there's tomorrow! Wish me luck~

Its never easy to forget someone. But forget I must.

No comments:

Post a Comment