Tuesday, September 7, 2010

so screwed.

I have a test tomorrow and I completely forgot about its very mere existence until just two hours ago. And there's hell a lot to study. So why am I here? Now? Updating my freaking blog? Because I apparently have an attention span worst then a puppy, and need something to do while I study. So here's a random photo dump.

Tenji! Is my birthday dinner, just a week late because I was too busy to go last week. Oysters! And I haven't had so much raw sashimi in so very long, but its a japanese buffet so screw it. Quality wise, the food was just so so though. But omgoodness so much japanese food! ♥

Oddly enough, my favourite dish at Tenji was the roast beef. Yes, its a western food, but it was so tender and so darn good!

If I said this was a mug of beer, would anyone believe me? :P

Rehearsals! Random pictures because Henry brought over the clothes he had dug/made for the play. Omg Tommy has to stop making his charmer face. Its... Dx

The best friends! In the play anyway, but they have good awesome chemistry. Note, Shal's skirt. So Penny like. xD

Jellybeans!♥ Cyren brought them over for us, and we were spamming them the whole night. I could feel my throat getting worst, bean by bean. But its jellybeans! I don't care~

Shopping the next day for prom with Cyren and Leisha! This was the fairy on Cyren's car dashboard. Its so pretty, no? I love it! Everytime he drives us around, I'll just stare at it. Its all bronze and purple and pretty! ♥

We were a little early though, so before we went to Sungai Wang, we dropped by the Butterfly Park in KL first. Cyren's favourite place, because he was like a little boy there. Its utterly amusing to watch, trust me.

His our bug whisperer! He attracts butterflies easily apparently, and also cause he knows how to attract them I guess.

See! He even has them on his nose!

Awesome company is awesome♥

Random day in uni. I think it was after we came back from Sungai Wang. Li and Me! We match! And we didn't do any prior discussions either! She just suddenly realized we were both wearing a rather same ring on the same finger on the same hand. xD

Rainbow and pretty sunset on the way home after... someday I don't remember again! but is pretty no? The rainbow isn't done justice in the picture. It looked huge! I was so mesmerized by it~

Reverse back to Tenji night, I wore this. Pretty dress! I love this dress, looks so dainty. I like my punk style, but this dress is too gorgeous to pass up.


Random shots of basketball hoop and people playing basketball! Because oddly enough, I find the basketball hoop really nice to photograph. Not pretty background though, and fail camera. Dx


Another random day in uni. Leisha's performance! She was dressed really frumpily to reflect Tracy, did it work? Methinks the skirt did most of the work. xD And up theres is my KML~ Her hello kitty thermos is impossibly cute. xD

Okay, completely pointless post. Just freaking out now because I can't get anything in my head and the exam is tomorrow tomorrow TOMORRROW! T___T. Would cute pictures make it better? Look, its the golden monster!


No comments:

Post a Comment