Thursday, September 2, 2010

omnomnom!

Temple last weekend! Chiet Chun came and brought his big-ass awesome DSLR which I wish I could steal home, grawr.

Tis him making fun of J's tiny digital camera. Chu think they ain't good enough now? xD

Tis Eugene making.... or trying to make a lala pose la. Somehow he just looks like his simulating a telescope. xD

Cute cat that keep coming around to us while we were sitting around talking!

Uni on monday! My birthday too, but I don't really like making a big fuss out of my birthday. Is nice that people remembers my birthday without me reminding them? ^___^ KML brought jellybeans! Though matching color with flavor is a little iffy, so some of us ended up with weird flavors. Like Licorice, or Pomegranate. xD

Yes, those are my sleeves. Yes they are buttoned together. On opposite ends. ITS SUPPOSED TO BE MY BIRTHDAY KML. Why do you button me up together wtf.

Hardly anyone was in JRN replacement lecture, and Gwen and Shakey wanted to reanact a scene from a Hindi movie? Nahhh. Gwen was just trying to drag Shakey to toilet wtf. xD

Bento lunch! Broke people is broke, so I ended up bring food from home to eat. Save the moneh. And KML always brings, so hers is a default.

Fruit tarts! ♥ They weren't even THAT nice... I just liked it cause it has a layer of chocolate before the custard, and I have a default love for custard. :P

Went out with KML after lunch in uni to have cake and random walking around! Found Fuji badge! I bought Tezuka's for her last time, because I couldn't find Fuji. But that day when we walked in Comic Paradise, Fuji!Badge was just sitting at the top of the pile waiting for me. ♥

And we can has Strawberry Marshmallow Cheesecake! Or at least I had. She went back to her Chocolate Indulgence. A bit too decadant for me, I still prefer strawberry marshmallow~

Sort of sat there for an hour plus just talking and refusing to finish our cake because we were in denial and didn't want our cake to ever ever finish. Though we did eventually had to go back, cause she had dance practice wtf. T_T

Cake at night! Ice cream cake actually, a teeny one that the Momzers bought for me. Because everyone in the house just doesn't eat cake, and now that I'm getting a sore throat, I doubt I'll be eating a lot either. Dx

Random picture from breakfast on tuesday, because it was SAUSAGE WRAPPED WITH BACON COOKED IN SWEET AND SOUR SAUCE WHATURF. Was so good♥

Dinner on tuesday night with the family! I was actually trying to go for Ino's look.

Obviously, I failed. Don't have long enough hair, nor do I have her fine features and sharp face. T_T

But dinner was awesome! Butter slipper prawns! my absolute favourite~

Taufu kan! I don't eat shark fin soup, but I like the starchy texture, and this is just awesome substitute~

Lala! They were such cheaters though, more then 1/2 of the lala's didn't have their meat in them wtf. /facepalms

For the cake, brother forgot to bring the lighter for the candles. We asked the restaurant. THATS what we got. Yes next to it is my phone. For size comparision. ITS HUGEE.

MAH CAKE. Chocolate banana again =.=. I don't see whats the point of calling me and asking me what cake I want, when we ended up with what HE wanted. Grawr. I WANT MY MARSHMALLOW STRAWBERRY. T_T

But anywayyy~ Since we already got the cake. I went through the embarassing part of being sung to in the middle of a darn restaurant, and blow my candles!

Picture for showcasing purposes, because after that I handed my cake back to my brother for him to do the cutting and slicing. I fail so much at cutting cake, its impossible. Seriously.


Was bored in class today. Yes I know its bad for my skin, but I was bored! T_T My dragon jaw looks disjointed wtf. Dx

Can't draw to save my life, seriously.

His been a bad boy wtf. Seriously, house training him is difficult as no ones business. Dx But his still cute! And when he gives me those big brown eyes of him its hard to resist. /flails

No comments:

Post a Comment