Saturday, September 18, 2010

photo dump!

Yes, another one cause I completely lost track of where I last stopped, and there's honestly not much events happening lately. Well, there was prom last night, and the amazing race this morning, but i have so much backlog of pictures! Dx

Outing with the high school besties! More then half of them couldn't make it though, so I only had Meimei and Pru with me. Dx Still! Does not change much, we still have fun! Though I demand dinner with you guys sometimes, honestly. Dx

Had lunch at the Korean street food stall there, which was awesome. Except their mineral water is dodgy. Spy the masking tape!

Tada! Its Jusco mineral water!

My favourite! Grilled BBQ chicken is♥

Sticker picture afterwards! Is awesome, though a bit pricey. But I love doing them! ♥

LOOK AT HOW PRETTY THEY AREEE! People, we need to do this sometimes. You know who you are. GRAWWR.

Though I would suggest bringing scissor, cause their new machinery for slicing up the pictures sucks. xD I wish they would give us the good ol' fashion chopping block.

Had to rush off for movie afterwards, Grown Ups! But omg I found this gorgeous gorgeous dress there at Asian Avenue before we went for movie! Is so much loves!

Which was why I dragged my mom out the next day to go shopping! For one, to get my Diva stash, for another to get the dress! Though I ended up getting the brown one instead of the gold one, cause momma said it looked like pillow casing prints. xD Haven't worn it yet though! No matching shoes. Dx

PoT shirt I saw in Comic! Is so cute! I wanted the other one with Eiji, Tezuka, Fuji and Ryoma on it though. My four favourites! But couldn't find it. T_T

Green tea tiramisu at Pasta Zanmai! I still think Pasta Zanmai is way too pricy for me to go myself, but with momma is okay. ^_^

At night had open house at a neighbours house. I have no idea who are they, but I met Arif! Engineering second year dude who was going to threathen me with horror stories, but I ran away.

Lamb chop! apparently Arif grilled them himself, impressive. xD

Random cookies! With Arif talking to the stepdaddy. Not very interesting models, but I only took it cause the cookies were delish♥!

Went to One U with the nonsense people on monday! Cause Fikri very kindly cancelled class cause he wanted an extra day off for raya, but we're not complaining! xD Oh yes, the scarecrow was in One U. Yes, One U was changed in to a paddy field. :p

Gwen's superbly adorable earrings! Parakeets!

Look what he found in the paddy fields! Yes, i think its a random toy a kid dropped, but he's such a pack rat he actually took it home with him. xD

Nonsense star!♥

Had to go home by 5 to get to uni for rehearsals, and look what we saw! Mr and Miss Monash candidates!

By far the best out of the guys there, no matter who was it that won that sceptre. ^__^

No comments:

Post a Comment