Thursday, January 21, 2010

make a teddy!

My momma's birthday is this Monday, and i had been wracking my head for what to give her, because seriously, the momma isn't the easiest person to please. She's picky on her clothes, particular about her perfume, and very selective on her make up stuff. So... yeah. I wouldn't want to get her something she didn't use, so guess what I ended up giving her?

I gave her a teddy! Not just any teddy, a teddy I made myself. There's a shop in Sunway Pyramid, topmost floor of the old wing, near the bowling alley. Its a shop filled with teddies, and you can make your own personal teddy there!

First you pick out a teddy from the many available there for you to choose from. There are more then what's shown in the picture, my camera's just not wide enough to capture it. Once you choose your teddy,

Then you pick a music box! Or you could opt for a voice recording too, but that will cause extra. There really isn't much selection on the music though, so I'll recommend going for the voice recording, which costs 12.90.

You'll also be given a heart, and a birth certificate! The heart is for your teddy, make a wish before you put it in! 8D

And then proceed to stuff your teddy! Can't make a teddy without its meat now can we? There's no limit to the stuffings you can use, so just shove as much as you can inside. Put the music box in to, wherever you want to put it. I put mine in its hand, a conventional one, but you can put it in its ear if you wanna. Remember to put the heart in!

Then fill in the birth cert! The shopkeeper will tell you the height of your bear, and actually weigh your bear for you once you're done! xP

But poor teddy looks so naked no? The boy needs some clothes, so go pick some for him!... Or her. They have a wide variety of clothes, though its not included in the 'Make-a-Teddy' package. The clothes are separately priced, but not overly expensive.

Miss Shopkeeper will help you dress teddy up, lest you tear his poor clothing.

And you're done! Teddy comes along with its own house, the box you see my teddy leaning on. My cost didn't surpass a hundred, but I can't reveal the real price here cause darling teddy is meant to be a present and I don't want Momma to find out the price. But its not overly pricy, and a handmade teddy bear is special! So... yeah, go try it? xP

No comments:

Post a Comment