Tuesday, January 19, 2010

japanese fast food, the bestie, and contacts

Monday afternoon was a scheduled outing with the bestie after the ages of not seeing her. Okay, ages here being a couple of weeks, but it was long enough. Went for lunch at the new Japanese fast food place. Hey, i'm a japanese junkie okay. xP I took the burger curry rice, which was ... surprisingly good. Japanese curry is the sweet type usually, but the curry here was very fragrant and nice. Not sweet, very typical Malaysian curry. I guess its too suit our tastes?

And the bestie had... beef black pepper rice? I think?

Our food was prepared on hot plates, but we have to cook some of it ourselves. Like for Mei's plate, the beef that came was raw, so she had to cook the beef on the hot plate. My curry was cold, but once you pour it on the hot plat, it sizzles and crackles. Very nice, though you have to be careful and not touch the plate. Overall, I'd love to go back there for lunch again. :P

Went home at three since I had an appointment for swimming! I almost didn't go, cause the stepdad was feeling sick before then. But momma came home in time, so its off to swimming I go with Aunty Lai Lai and Beng Wei. Its been an ageee since I last swim! I missed it so much. So yay, I get to be a waterbaby again.

Got my contacts today! I spend an hour learning how to put them on fml. I hate my asian eyes sometimes, so darn tiny they are. But I put them on! So now I haz contacts. For a month. Before they decide if I can continue or not. D8

Doesn't matter. At least I now can has contacts. 8D

No comments:

Post a Comment