Sunday, September 6, 2009

random updates v2

I predict many random update titles. :p Anyway...

Very free week!... Okay not so free. But at least it was better then last week, where I had to study for topic tests galore. The result was me doing horrendously for my practice English assessment, since I was too busy preparing for my Economics exam. But I had another presentation last week, on my theme study. And usually presentation = formal wear.

Friends said pretty, I thought I looked like a pregnant woman. Bleh.

Nothing much about the rest of the week though, except the fact that I was rushing through my second and third argument for my research project, which is finally done by the way. I had nightmares while doing it though, damn the day I chose death penalty as my topic. Rawr.

But I went to Shogun today! Believe it or not, first time in Japanese buffet. Jakun kan? I fail. But it was awesome! From sashimi all the way to kimchi fried rice and nasi briyani wtf. I didn't take any of those, but I took hell a lot of sashimi and tempura, and their dessert was heaven. Chocolate fondue!

Sashimi! The maguro was super super fresh, and I loved the spicy salmon<333

Started with sashimi, sushi and soba with soumen. Soba and Soumen were probably the only carbs I ate for the whole dinner, since I always make it a point to never eat starchy or filling foods at a buffet. As it is, I barely managed three different courses. >.<


Excuse the extremely self-obsessive pictures, but mirrors are a horrible temptation. Oh, took one with the momzers too!

Omg the tummy. *blocks it from view* I JUST HAD VERY FILLING DINNER. :D :D :D

Okay enough randomity, I needs to go toilet now. Sashimi killed my intestines and stomach for the night. Hello to extremely uncomfortable night. ;_;

No comments:

Post a Comment