Friday, September 11, 2009

point form!

right. busy busy busy. last week to finish english research project, i really should get started on my bio research project, i need to study for my econs and bio paper next week, so little miss Kitten here has no time for a full update on blog! So here's what I've been up to :

- polishing out the fine details for my english research project. i got nightmares last night cause I was adding pictures to my death penalty paper and the pictures were horrifying. seriously. don't ever choose death penalty.

- no time to read! I haven't touched a book in ages. the two romance novels, one i bought like three weeks ago, and the one Jess gave me for my birthday. Both lying in front of me, but I can't read them cause I has to study.

- cousin coming for first three days of raya holidays! which also means I have to finish up my assignments double time if I want to spend time with them!

- next week means econs topic test for me. inflation and unemployment has a tonne of things to memorize. i'm so dead.

- i think bio b isn't too bad. not that it isn't as hard. going to need to cramp on tuesday. for now let me concentrate on econs.

- i'm running out of ideas on what to cook for dinner! ah!

- i think i'm going to face a burnout right after my last finals. finals starting on 30th next month. DIEDIEDIE.

- but that also means i'll be free from MUFY in.... a month or so. yay! No more burning out and more blog time and online time for me!

Time to run now. I need to study Unemployment before I'm free to gorge on my videos I downloaded today morning. BAI.

No comments:

Post a Comment