Saturday, September 19, 2009

day 1 of hols

Started with the cousins coming here on Friday night! They haven't seen my new house before, so lets just say they went just... that little cam happy. xP


Slept around 1am that night, just cause the three of us were just too tired from rushing for our assignments so they could come down to shop. And then we jumped up at 7 the next morning. Literally jumped. Cause my aunt triggered the alarm. xP

We went to 1U for the day! The awesomeness that is my family the Titanic, cause it took them an hour before we actually got moving. Mom said we were going out at 9, it was 10 before any of us stepped out of the house. xD Had breakfast at the coffee shop near my house, before we went to 1U, where the decorations for Hari Raya were up!
Went cam-happy again. xP

And of course, shopping is a given. What else do you think we went to 1U for? Become puppets? xP
Do not even ask what I bought. I bought too many. Why are there still so many sales around even after the mega sale is over?! Its too much of a temptation, sheesh. And I needed to get one for something in college anyway. Justified? Yesyes? Stop dreaming Kitty. =.=

Oh! There was this wedding fair there, and I saw the most godawesome wedding dress. Not too classy, not too rugged, not too demure either, see!
Yes I'm not exactly the type to go for off shoulder stuff. Don't exactly like looking the demure lady like part, since I'm completely not like that. But the collars on this dress balances off the lady-part of it perfectly!... Not that I'm getting married anytime soon of course. :P To get married, one needs a partner, and I don't even fulfill that criteria. xP But look what we ended up with today!

Went home around 10. The shops were closing as we walked out wtf. And nows its 11 yikes! Needs to get to sleep! Its Midvalley tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment