Sunday, September 20, 2009

day 2 of hols

Involved more shopping. Destination this time? Midvalley Megamall, which - might I add - was packed! I had no idea where did everyone pop up from, but it was like walking in a crush. So much so that I ended up in MPH for 3 hours plus while waiting for the rest of the family to get their shopping done cause I couldn't stand it.

Had bak kut teh in the morning, the best ever! Its the only shop of bak kut teh that I'll seriously eat. Not a particular fan of it, but I really like this one.

The best, evah. Its not that the meat is soft or anything, but caused they used sun-dried squid, or rather how we call 'ju huu' to cook it. Tastes awesome! *drools*

And its off to Midvalley we go! With three cars. Yes my Titanic darlings aka my family are a huge bunch. Three is considered normal. When its the end of the year we need four or five cars if we go out all at once for a meal. :P

Saw this at the fish spa at Midvalley. Looked so ticklish! I'm horribly ticklish, I doubt I can't stand 30 seconds with the fish nibbling at my legs and feet. Itchy!Arcade to play basketball shooter and the drum game. I'm an arcade addict. xP And yes, I was walking alone. Not that I didn't want to be with my cousins, I love them<3, but I'm a person of sudden whims and fancies, so I think its better if I walk alone.
And the rest of the kids and us were at the living room eating. :p

Oh, and i have no idea WHY are my family all facebook obsessed. Now my computer is used to play Tower Bloxx (by me), my youngest uncle is outside playing bejeweled in the living room computer, my mom is on her laptop playing Farmville, and the rest of the family are discussing the pros and cons of Barn Buddy, when is their next harvest and how much they earn per day. Omg.

No comments:

Post a Comment