Wednesday, September 23, 2009

its back to mudanity

Cousins went back this morning after breakfast. They just arrived at 6.30pm, even if they started at 11am, and mind you the drive to Penang is only four hours give and take. My thoughts? I think its jammed up on the roads, but I can't say I'm surprised. Raya rush and all.

But them going back equates to me now going back to my completely boring, mundane life once again. What I did today? Clean the house.
Well, someone had to keep the beds the family used while they were here right? And its not as if the momzers is around to help. :p

Oh! And I made milk pudding too!
It wasn't sweet enough though, so now I'm contemplating on making caramel or using chocolate syrup to sweeten it up. What do you think?

And of course, I changed my blogskin! Spent half an hour on it cause I messed up the pre-set coding I downloaded off Blogskins, and I had to fix it fml. >.<
And what else did I do.... ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. See how boring my life is? I spent the rest of the day lazing on my bed re-reading my 1281313810 romance stories and now I have nothing to do fml. Someone give me something to do before I rot to death. Even attending college is a good option now... even if there is only 4 days of the holidays left.

Damn. Now I don't know if I want classes or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment