Thursday, September 17, 2009

a day in our... eh! my life. :P

Exams are done! At least for now. One week holiday before its back to the toil and grind of being a college student, but I SHALL ENJOY MY ONE WEEK HOLIDAY. Even if it kills me wtf. Its the last week of holidays I'll get before its down to the gritty to work for my finals. :p

... But what should i update about? Pssh. My life is too mundane i can't even think about what to update. See! Everyday, I go through the same cycle. At 7am, I wake up. First thing I do? switch my computer on.

Yes I'm a computer junkie, rawr.

So I use my computer for about 20 minutes, before I leave it on and go change! Stuff like that takes me about 15 minutes.

And its off to college we go! Mom would usually send me since I'm carless now, sadly. =.= Depending on the traffic, it'll take anywhere from 10 minutes to half an hour. Get there before 8, and then I'll have breakfast in class before the lecturer comes, while partially going insane, partially chatting with the gang.

Class all the way to 11! Before I ensconced myself in the library for an hour long break. I would usually go eat lunch, but I can't be bothered on Thursdays cause everyone else has class and I'm too lazy to eat alone.

Class starts again at 12.15, Globalization, with this group of people.

Well, technically there are more. But apparently everyone's camera shy wtf. You should see the way they dodged when I took my camera out and aimed it at them. :P Annie only stayed in the picture cause she had to do something on Daniel's laptop. xP

After Globalization would be Bio, where class is pretty boring. Of course, when times gets boring, me and Lene would end up doing things like this.

And this.

Yes all in front of teacher. Its two days before the Raya hols! No ones in the mood to study, even the lecturer isn't in the mood.

Bio's my last class, before I go back home... and thats about it. My day repeats itself day in and day out, so you tell me, how to update? Nothing to talk about. Unless you want me to go "Today I had chicken sandwich in the cafetaria at 8am...blablablabla". No right? Ish.

Time to go sleep now. Mundane day just ended. Going to repeat itself again tomorrow. Baiii.

No comments:

Post a Comment