Sunday, August 9, 2009

senjyu sushi @ sunway pyramid<3

Its a new restaurant I think, if I'm not mistaken. I've been wanting to try it out for quite a while now, but just got the chance today, where I dragged my mom and step dad there. For the clueless, Senjyu Sushi has two outlets, one in Sunway Pyramid, and the other at Cineleisure. I went to the one at Pyramid, which is located at the cinema area, the floor before that. What really amused me was this, when I first went in and sat at my place.

Self-made wasabi zomg so cute! And it doesn't taste like it has any additives too, so I think they really do make their own wasabi, which imo, is darn cute.

Other then that, they're ambience is really nice, but the food... not everything is major super awesome, but there are a few which aren't bad, actually. Like my yakiniku don.
I love the beef, cause it really has enough seasonings, but my favorite part is that they use fully Japanese rice for their rice. Other Japanese restaurants I've been too, I'm quite sure they mix the rice, normal and Japanese. But this one... I'm not a connoisseur, but I'm pretty sure its fully Japanese. :P

They had mentaiko on their agetoufu! Admittedly, the portion was so small I could hardly taste it, but MENTAIKO<3333

My dessert, vanilla ice cream wrapped in strawberry crepe, nothing special. But I thought it looked pretty. =p

Overall, I really like some of the dishes in Senjyu Sushi, but its pretty pricey, so unless its a special occasion, I wouldn't go back there. I wouldn't mind eating the yakiniku don and agetoufu again though, the latter just for the mentaiko. :p

Oh! And I went to Nichii after dinner, and got myself this.

Kawaii deshou? Its so adorable, the mini flying plane as a pendant! :p Its gona go awesomely with my black tops. I got myself a white top for my formal wear presentation next week too, but lets save the picture for when I actually wear it, no?

College starts again tomorrow. *groans*

No comments:

Post a Comment