Friday, August 7, 2009

outing is funz. :P

Oh! I forgot to mention. I never knew my Globalization class would involve so much designing! From posters, to campaign, and everything to be done by hand. And I'm hopeless at drawing. So usually I'll let Mason do the drawing and I'll just sit there and collect dust. But last week,

Mason was sick dammits. The guy could barely think, much less draw. So I had no choice but TO draw, since Akram refuses to draw, and Kahar, Naveen and Annie are all in another group. So I drew.
And ended up with that. Don't ever ask me to draw. Period.

=.=

Anyway! Holiday for the Pre-U students at Sunway College today, cause all the lecturers had to attend some conference, so I ajak-ed Sophia and Mei out. Mei came later, but me and Soph went to watch The Proposal at Pyramid. :p

Eating at KFC beforehand. Which by the way, I've been itching to try their Cheesy Chikalicious thingy for weeks now, but now that I've eaten it, its nothing big. Just meatballs. And they're the instant type, not even the real meat ones. Pssh.

The Proposal was a really good movie too! Very good. At first I was scared the heroine would be too domineering for the guy, but in the end, it managed to balance out very nicely, and the ending was very sweet too! Gamma pwns, just cause she's awesome. :p I recommend the Proposal to EVERYONEE. :p

Movie ended at 4. Then Mei came to look for me and Sophia, and we went a little insane, and did things like this.
Sophia had to catch Mei by her shoulders to keep her in the picture. =p

But Mei damn cute right! People say her cute she tak mau, but she super cute, like baby like that. See!

I rest my case. ^-^ And I have Japanese class tomorrow wtf. Damn lazy to go, but its the only time i can go, and its the most conveniant for me. I'm not even sure if its reliable, but I might as well give it a try. *yawns*

No comments:

Post a Comment