Thursday, August 6, 2009

vegetables are meant to be eaten

My mom has a growing obsession with juices. No not the kind you're thinking of. Juices, blended fruit and vegetable juices. I do like a few, like watermelon blended with carrot, or apple with pear. I even made one myself today.

Banana and milk smoothie, which I think I'm starting to get a growing obsession for. But thats not my point. My point is, I love mummy dearest. But she is, of no way, no how, ever gona get me to drink those juices she does each morning! I don't mind fruit, but seriously, capcison and bitter gourd? Tomato and winter melon? Vegetables! Vegetables are meant to be cooked and eaten! Not drank! Yuck. I hate them. >.<

I chopped it off. :p Couldn't resist, since it was annoying me when I went to college, so I chopped it off this morning, and ended up with this.

Not much difference? I didn't want it too short anyway, I just wanted it out of my eyes.

Better go sleep now. No classes tomorrow, since poor Pre-U teachers at Sunway College all have a conference to attend, so the students are home free. = p But I have to get up early to make lunch for my mom, so I'll be going to sleep now. Outing with Sophia tomorrow! Can't wait. xP

No comments:

Post a Comment