Sunday, August 2, 2009

movie marathon phail + pindapatta

I did my nails again a few days ago! But thats not the point of the post. =.=

I'm an active student/member in my temple, Subang Jaya Buddhist Association. Its probably my second mother school, since I've been attending it since I was what... 7, 8? Thats a good solid ten years now. And its my last year there. So today! We had Pindapatta, where we offer monks food. My last year offering as a student.

Still amazed at the turnout each year. Not only students + parents + teachers, but the general public from around the USJ area too. We poor senior students had to squeeze in sporadics spots around the area cause we couldn't find a place to kneel. T-T

JJ + Diane


Me + Shien

We got bored waiting wtf. xD And my legs hurt SO MUCH. Cause we were sitting in such a cramped space all of us, but I shouldn't be complaining. The monks had to walk barefooted, under the hot sun. Owww.

Started around 9? 8 something? Not so sure. Wasn't exactly looking at my time, but all I know was that it was quick, which was surprising considering there were twenty monks, and such a huge line of people which snaked all around the main hall of the temple to the back.

Time to eat (Yes I just had to add myself in. :P)! Jason was like some hungry ghost when this picture was taken. Cause this was taken while we were waiting to offer food BEFORE we got to eat, and by then we were all starving, so imagine how the guys were? They kept trying to steal food from the plates, when in fact we weren't supposed to eat before the monks did. x_x Torture, holding food you're unable to eat. T-T

Shien being baka. Holding food we can't eat made us insane. Even Jason and Yao Chong were doing idiotic things during the offering wtf. Did I ever mention I love this extended family I have? Cause they're adorable sometimes. xP

Sillies who were so glad they could eat, I had to frustrate them more by asking them to pose first. :p Sorry Ben, Diane blocked your face. xP

We ate in the corridor, where we eat every year of Pindapatta, just cause we find it less quiet, more solitude for us. Too bad Jo Ann and Chyna, and more weren't with us this year. T-T The gang is getting less and less, just cause everyone went overseas. T-T

Went to Pyramid with Shien and Ben after that for a movie, 'Ghosts of Girlfriend's Past'. But thats a story for another day, since I'm bloody sleepy now, but I have an econs exam tomorrow. Shall go mug now and update about the movie later.

No comments:

Post a Comment