Thursday, June 11, 2009

love reigns over all in the world?

Just finished rewatching ISWAK and TKA for the third time (and cried my eyes out again), and I can never get over how amazing the story is.

I know people will say Xiang Qin is a little too dumb, a little too stupid, and a girl who puts way too much importance on love itself, but I can't help but think TKA is like, the perfect story. The girl reflects a lot of girls in the world, imperfect, a little silly sometimes, but a romantic at heart no matter what. The only difference is that Xiang Qin has the courage to stand up for what she believes in, and the courage to confess to the one she loves.

And that confession gave her a lifetime of happiness. With her husband, whose imperfection comes with his cold attitude, and his huge amount of jealousy, but is polished off by how suave he is, and how devoted and dedicated he is to his wife.

And unlike her, I'll never get the courage to actually tell anyone I like about whatever I feel, or think. Oh well, what to do? I'll be an old maid. :P

1 comment:

  1. hey kitsie's not gonna be an old MAID xD
    ISWAK is just *the* sweetest love story, never gonna get sick of it ^^

    ReplyDelete