Friday, May 29, 2009

yes yes I know

I do have Computer Science and exam on Monday, but hey, what are Saturdays and Sundays for? So guess where I went today?

Pyramid! Together with Charlene, Rosh and Ravee, whom were celebrating the end of their exams. *muttergrumble* But anyway! We first got to the cinema to buy the tickets to the 2.30 screening of Night At the Museum 2. The line was bloody long. I think me and Rosh spent about... 20 minutes lining up there? Got the tickets to the movie, and then we went for lunch at Ajisen Ramen.

The one with the tongue peeking out is Rosh, the crazy, smart girl who got her JPA scholarship, and then one on the right is Ravee, the silent but so amusing girl. :P From Kuala Selangor, she's so quiet, but she's really very amusing, in a cute way of course.

Me and Lene. Blurry pics courtesy of the smart JPA girl. *smacks Rosh* But also partly cause our food came by then, and of course, who can resist food!


Yummy yummy chicken teriyaki bento set at Ajisen Ramen. The rice that day was a little dry though oddly, but the miso soup made it alright. :P After that we went to do a little shopping! Didn't buy much though that day, since we were sort of busy rushing for the movie at 2.30, so all I did was get a tank top from F.O.S and three earrings for RM10. :P

And then we went for the movie at 2.30, where SHOCKHORROR we found that the guy we booked the tickets from booked the 1.35 movie for us instead of 2.30's! The four of us panicked a little, me, Lene and Rosh went to the counter to ask what happened. But luckily, TGV was kind enough to let us have four seats in the 2.30 slot, and we got in.

Night At The Museum 2 was really good! Ben Stiller was as good as ever, and the whole plot was fast paced too! I never really watched the first one, but never the less, I enjoyed the second one immensely, and i can't wait to get my hands on the DVD. Planning to watch the first one tomorrow too, before I do a full review on the movie. :P

Anyway, after the movie we went to the toilet, where a camwhoring session ensued. God knows how many times we made fools of ourselves that day. First at lunch where we were busy taking pictures (*cough Charlene and her million pictures cough*), and then at the toilet like madwomans. :P


Me and Lene, with her awesome Nikon DSLR. I'm so in love with it. Everytime she brings it, I end up taking more pictures then her! Which reminds me, LENE! Send me the pictures I took,and the ones with me in it. I want i want i want!! Plase? :P


And the four of us together in the toilet of all places. Nice mirrors ma! Look at me, the tallest kena push behind wuwuwuwu. ;_;

Rosh with my Lene's DSLR. She apparently likes it. :p Who doesn't?! Its a darn DSLR!

Then after the half an hour long camwhoring session in the toilet, Lene went off to get her hair cut, and I brought Rosh and Ravee to Marrakesh to get their bags. Of course, I wasn't gona get one, I have way too many bags already, if I get one I risk getting my eyes cut out from their sockets. So while they buy, I...


Whore out my camera again wtf.

Okay la enough with my syok sendiri pics la! Thats it for today. There's actually more pictures from where I was sitting with Lene while she was getting her hair cut, after Rosh and Ravee went back, but the pics are all in her DSLR, so... next time then. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment