Wednesday, May 27, 2009

end of exams! Not.

Yeah right. Most of my friends ended their exams today, so I went out with Joyce, Chien, Wei and Joe to Pyramid for lunch after my Econs exam earlier. Wtf super last minute lor our plans, but doesn't matter. :P One thing though, Sushi King is awful if you wana get good Jap food. Cheap food yes, but in terms of freshness or variety, its the worst.

Didn't bring my camera so no pictures. :(( Its so unfair lor! The econs/accounts people finished exam today, Lene, Rosh and Ravee finishing on Friday. I think I'm the last of my gang to finish on Monday, Computer Science. Sheeeesh.

On another note, exams today was pretty easy. Not that easy lar, and I wouldn't guarentee an A, but its not bad. Damn its I spent hours studying Market Structure and the paper gave me PPC. Pssh.

So! Some random pictures.

Made dumplings! You know the chinese dumplings they make every year, with the meat inside and the glutinous rice outside? Yeah! Made it. But I never got to take a picture of actually making it, as in wrapping it and all, cause I was at college, so I only took a picture while I was making the meat. >.<
The book that took up most of my week last week. But it was well worth it la~ Cause it was for my dhamma teacher, whom we celebrated teacher's day late a week cause she wasn't around on the week of teacher's day. We even bought a cake for her! Well not be specifically, but Ben. Lookie!

What was it again? Mocha? Marble? It was a cheesecake la, that I can remember. And it has the damn awesome oatmeal crust which was super mecha good.

And then on Monday, I moved to my new house. I'm gona miss my old house lor! But I get my own room in a new house, so... I guess it compensates. A little. I took lots of pictures of my old house! Which is a must of course, since I practically stayed there for how many years? Ever since I could remember, thats for sure, but thats another story. :P

1 comment:

  1. aww sounds effing good..lolz...i wish i had a bite..chech sound so darn desperate!!!!gd luck for ur comp science..i knwits a breeze for u..but still..studying wont hurt!!!?!?

    ReplyDelete