Wednesday, May 20, 2009

omg the amazement of the morning

first thing i heard when I stepped in to class this morning, was Ga Yi, Shir Yee and Qing laughing their heads off. and then I heard their conversation.

Shir Yee : No no! Thats not the way a horse neighs!
Ga Yi : But yes! They go EEEEEEE-OH.
*everyone starts laughing again, Ga Yi with irritated/amused look*

She sounded like an ambulance! And she's so adorable doing it. xD And then they ask me to imitate. I went' mehhh!" and then she went, "NO! Thats how a SHEEP calls!"

Everyone starts laughing again. xD You have to be there to know how hilarious it sounds, cause I laughed till tears came to my eyes. Apparently, the conversation started when Ga Yi said her little sister use to take her as a horse and ride on her back. xD

and then we started talking about how our jaws hurt after laughing, and Qing went to say our jaws could drop out if we laugh too much. Then i said how Wu Zun has his jaw drop out after eating too much and had to go to the hospital with his hand supporing his jaw, and then Xian Wei started laughing, which illicited another round of laughter.

I swore I never laughed so much before. First time in the year, they made tears come out. xDDD I love these peopel.x DDD

EDIT
ARGH! Now that college blocked Facebook I have nothing better to do during breaks. ;_; Everyone's not there at AF, cause everyone at school. what am I supposed to do? can't even watch youtube. pffft. ;_;

No comments:

Post a Comment