Monday, May 11, 2009

ghost!

GHOST!

No la, not a real ghost. This is a Malaysian TV series, and perhaps one of the few series from Malaysia I really enjoy.


Season 1 was awesome, with Cheryl Samad as Eza and Nazrudin Rahman as Zack, the ghost, was really really good. Eza was a struggling reporter determined to find out the cause of death of her favourite popstar, Zack. Then she suddenly realizes she can see his spirit, and tries to find out the cause of his death with his help. The twists throughout were just right too! I have to admit though, I mostly watched Season 1 for Zack, and I found the 'chemistry' between Eza and Zack really good too, despite Zack being a Ghost and all, but he seems like he really cared for what happend to Eza at the end. They make quite the team, and I was rather dissapointed when it ended.

Alam, Eza and Harom the Lady Ghost.

Of course, when Season 2 was announced, i couldn't be happier. More time to look at Zack! But sadly for me, Zack didn't appear in the first few episodes. ;_; There IS a new ghost from. Isma Hanum as Harom, and Eza's job this time however, is the find out the kidnapper for Alicia Soo, and try and solve Harom's death at the same time.

Alicia Soo, some random guy, Harom's boyfriend Ridzuan, and Eza's fiance. I don't like the guy. >.<>

There's also another person working together with Alam (Anding), whose basically a guy with sixth sense. He can see anything when he touches something related to someone. I somehow get the feeling that Alam will like Eza, cause to tell you the truth, I don't like Eza's fiance at all. =.=

Anyway! Yes I'm sorry I'm weaving a romance plot in it but I"m used to Taiwanese/Japanese/Korean dramas already okay. :p But I really DO like this series though! ANd I'm hoping Zack will appear already darnits.

Anyway, watch it guys! its really not that bad. 8tv, every Sunday Night at 10.30 - 11.30pm. Its even on youtube I think, and its really not that bad.
:p

No comments:

Post a Comment