Thursday, May 14, 2009

random spazzings

Right. Trial exam for econs is tomorrow, english on Friday and my Finals are in a week, so yes, my posts are going to be very very sparse for the next two weeks. I've taken lots of pictures though! So i'll just do a random post with random unphotoshopped pictures in no particular order!

English A5 had a random brainstorming session last week Thursday! Topic given to us was 'Create something new to put on the market. Must be something never been created before'. I was in the same group with Kah Sing, Edmund, Risha, Rosh, and Lynn! We went a little psycho. There was a time machine, Kah Sing came up with some random magical pen idea, the crazy! And then we finally settled on a car that folded in to a cube.

Right, and apparently all of us has zero art skills. See the car? It looked like something a kindergardener could draw! *runs and hides* But Edmund could draw pretty well actually, despite his refutations. xD He drew the control at the bottom, and the wheel spokes. Ye sthe idea is abstract, the idea of a car folding in to a cube, but we had nothing better to do. xD
Group photo! The one on the far left is our teacher, Miss Jennifer, who sadly we're not going to see for the rest of the term now since she had to take a long MC due to medical reasons. ;_;
Yes i look very fugly in this picture please ignore that. :D


Went out for dinner with visiting cousins at Sushi Groove some time last week too! They came down for the Lee Hom 'Music-Man' concert (which I so desperately wanted to go), and then stayed for a week before they went back. Oh! And they went all the way to KL to buy me Krispy Kreme just cause I had no time to buy it! Do you know how much I loveeee Krispy Kreme?! Its the best donut on earth.

Adorable younger sister! She's so so cute, and she's such a princess. She loves all things pink. If you see her wardrobe, you'll get faced with a huge wall of pink!

My mom and her sister aka my aunt. So ridiculous looking right my mom? I sometimes don't know if I'm the younger one or she's the younger one. :p

My new room! I love the white contrast! xD Yes, all my furniture is white. Including my bed. The only color changing things in my room are my curtains and my bedsheets, which are currently purple. I'm gona change them to beige soon. xDD And see those soft toys? gots lots of history behind them! I have a huge amount of toys, but I'll save that for another time. :p

Went to have dinner at some steamboat place! It has like, those individual steamboats for everyone, and its really like any other typical steamboat la. But this one is special a little, cause you get to choose WHAT soup you want, and it has so many different varieties of steamboat soup! From the typical Tom Yam and clear soup, to even bak kut teh, herbal, fish head milk soup! So good! And their baked potatoes were...<333

Got myself a Dior makeup set too! Flew from Taipei in here by my mom's husband, and its so damn nice. I love the purple and pink eye-shadow, and the mascara too! I don't feel like using it cause its so expensive, but since I already opened it.... :p


Then went to Ikea on Sunday. I'm so addicted to Ikea food, their Sweden meatballs especially! Its so delish, and their daily different menu's are nice too! Too bad I can't go there often. :(

1 comment:

  1. weiiiiii u so lucky can??
    i so so so want that dior travel set ok
    but i was too kiam siap to buy!!! limited edition ok in malaysia..
    bring k the next time we meet!!!
    show it to my face my make me jealous!!!! :(

    btw, so love ur room!!
    haih..double jealous..
    eh when u move in!!!!

    haha okbye

    ReplyDelete