Wednesday, May 6, 2009

a day out + cutes! + urgh.

Argh. Assessments tomorrow, and after studying for 2 hours in the library earlier, I don't feel like touching the book anymore. T_T

Someone remind me again, why did I pick Econs as one of my electives? *groans* I mean, its not that bad, as in I can cope and all, but its really starting to give me a headache. So many factors and determinants to remember, firms and its determinants of demands, industry, reaction of consumer when A happens,w hat will happen if B happens. Rawr. I'm so annoyed right now. But annoyed or not I still hafta study cause of the damn assesments. >.<Thats her eating at KFC. Yes she's pointing at the coke cup, cause she's not suppose to drink it but she drank it anyway! Apparently her mom was putting her on some odd chinese medication thingy that said you can't drink cold stuff. xD I don't think she cares. :p

Didn't buy much things though, cause both me and her were sorta broke that day, so we walked, we chatted, walked some more, before taking the cab back to my place for her to hang out a while before she went home. I haven't seen her in ages! Missed her so much, so luckily got to see her after my driving and my class on Monday. :p
Of course, camwhoring is a must. Was there ever a doubt? xD

She went home at around6, and I lazed around again. Went for class as usual the next day, and would you believe it if I said I went to Pyramid again, second day in a row? Cause I did. :p This time went there with my cousins after class, the ones who're down from Penang for the Lee Hom concert and a shopping trip to boot! I did buy things though this time!
Thats from Nichii, the top. xD It looks so much like a sailor doll I just had to buy it! 49.90 wuwuwuw. ;_; but I can't really resist sometimes. Someone teach me where to find thrifty but nice clothes~! Thats about the only thing I bought that day, whilst my other two cousins bought much more!
Camwhore session as usual, whilst waiting for my mom to come and pick us up. And ooh! Guess what we saw?

Cupcakes? Guess again.

They're lip balm! The cutest things ever! There were at least 12 different kind of cupcake designs, with 4 different lip balm flavors. Melon, strawberry, vanilla and chocolate. The lip balm wasn't all that nice, but the cupcakes were so cute!!!!!11oneone zomg I wanted them so badly. But they costed RM18 each. ;_; how to buy I ask you! so expensive for such a tiny thing. but so kyute!

I was so fascinated by them. I initially thought they were real cupcakes okay! So nicely displayed in the window on plates and everything. Mana tau I ask, they say its lip balm. So adorable!!

And then we spent another half an hour waiting for my mom in Jusco. We got so bored we ended up playing this.

Which is for kids. =.= Ever played it? Like simple learning games for kids, showing you the color and whatever things are there using Lion King and Little Mermaid. Super bo liao okay! But we had nothing better to do wtf. We felt so ridiculous playing it, but it was actually quite amusing okay! Watching Simba jump around wtf. :p

Then my mome came around and took us home at 8. Reached home at almost 8.30, I was starving to death wuwuwu. Woke up, repeated the whole process, and now this Kitten needs to go study cause she has a darn bloody assessment tomorrow. *stabs*

1 comment:

  1. eh u bought that top???
    y didnt show us!!! nice :)))))

    n hor why u use such small fonts..
    i have to strain my eyes only can see..
    haih..signs of ageing..

    weiii i want lion king n dream mayo:((((((((((((
    how..here dun have leh..
    im so craving for them..

    okbye i miss u

    ReplyDelete