Saturday, January 1, 2011

Its the end of the year, and I guess its supposed to be one of those 'what have I done this year' posts again. But you guys can do that by going through my years blog posts, no? I think I've been pretty dedicated in updating about stuff this year. xD

So... how has 2010 been? Its been a great year, I guess. I've... learnt a lot this year. It hasn't been all that's been expected, and dissapointments have been abundant this year. I can't even begin to explain the confusion and mess my head's been through this year. From uncertainty, to dissapointment. Its been a whirlwind of emotions and I think its partly due to me being the paranoid fool I am and thinking way too much on something. But sadly, thats just who I am. Its hard to change how I overthink everything, and I doubt I'm ever going to be able to change that a lot. I'll try, but I won't guarantee anything.

On the brightside though, I've met new friends, great people whom I've been able to turn to whenever I have to face problems and the advice they've given me have been words I've taken to heart and try to see just what the heck is wrong with me. I'm human, I ain't perfect. But I do still wish to be able to live how I want to live. Its confusing really. I don't like annoying people, and I don't wish to be seen as an annoying speck people would rather see dissapear. Yet at the same time, I want to be able to act and think and do what I want to, and not base it on how people want it.

I don't really know what I want, really. Its just this big, confusing pile of mess. But what I do know, is that 2011 is a new year. As much as I love and cherish the time I've spent in 2010, and how much I don't want to let go of all the experiences, friends, times, and everything that I've been through this year, its not exactly something I can do. If I can turn back time I could, but then neither can I do that.

So what be pessimistic when you can be optimistic, ne? How else do you think I can jump around like some overly hyper jumpy chipmunk all the time? :P So lets just await the coming of 2011, and I'm still harbouring my hope and wish from 2009 to it. Even if that didn't come true in 2010, doesn't mean it won't in 2011, no? Hope is always there, still. ^_^ Other resolutions include ;

1 ) Get better results in the exams.
2 ) Get approved for exchange program to Gippsland in 2012.
3 ) Lose the goddurn weight. >.<>

No comments:

Post a Comment