Friday, January 7, 2011

In my second aunt's house, in Penang. Yes, almost the whole family was there, save for a few, and I love the chaotic mess that comes with it.♥

We headed down to Gurney after shopping Queensbay the day we arrived. Gurney was the next day, and my cousin brought us to this adorable concept cafe called Clinic Cafe. I think you can guess what concept it was. I would show you pictures, but I... accidentally deleted them. Dx It was so cute though! Tomato sauce in syringe, stuff served up in those metal plates the doctors use to put syringes and medicines. More tolerable then T-Bowl, but still a bit iffy. xD

Random picture of cousin in another cousin's night gown. Don't ask. We do a lot of stuff you don't want to know about. xP

Steamboat on the 31st of December! Because we don't want to deal with the hassle of getting caught in a jam with the rest of Penang to go countdown somewhere with sweaty bodies and loud music. D:

Honestly, I think I enjoyed the steamboat much, much more♥

Golden mushrooms! My favourite♥


So much food to eat! And all very good, of course. Steamboat's always awesome when you have it with family♥

I think we ate for about 2 hours, talking while eating. I sorta gave up after one hour though, cause I was so stuffed, and ended up taking pictures of the night view. Pretty, no? Perks of staying on the 13th floor on an apartment building, I guess. xP

After about an hour break, we had this for our second course! Tang yuans, with peanut and black sesame filling♥

And this was our last course at about... 11:55, just in time for the New Years!

Quickly cheers, and then headed out to the balcony to watch the fireworks from all over the island. I think we saw about three or four firework shows going on at the same time, some huge and some we know is home put. The longest one was the one at Straits Quay I think, but the biggest one was, according to the parents, the government one. Right in the middle of the island. No pictures though, cause we were too far away and it was very pointless to take pictures cause they would be too tiny on camera.

Had to leave for home soon. D:

Random cousin music at lunch at Ipoh!

The fat, stubby taugeh which differs so greatly from the one we find in KL. Omnomnom♥

Tender, juicy chicken as always from Ipoh!

Guess what I've been doing since I got home. The stepdad got a new camera, so I took his old one and... left my useless Kodak one to collect dust in my cupboard. But the Ixus looks so manly! So I prettified it. ^_^

It took me a whole day! But all worth it, cause now my Coralline looks all pretty. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment